3B is a large housing association that develops, builds and administers tenancies and housing areas. 3B manages more than 12.700 private tenancies spread across 85 different sub-associations in the greater Copenhagen area, making it one of the city’s largest housing associations.
As project manager I was responsible for the following:
– Needs assessment and contract proposal
– Facilitation of an iterative design process between 3B and our designer
– Writing the technical specification
– Managing the technical implementation
– Keeping the client and SiteLoom partners briefed on progress
– Delivery and QA
– Operational support after launch
As a part of their contract, 3B asked SiteLoom to design and carry out a usability test of the site.
As project manager I designed a test protocol to match their budget:
– Initial heuristic review after design phase was complete.
– Secondary review with user testing to be carried out in 2013.