Unisense is a world leading manufacturer of microsensors and instrumentation for microscale
measurement.They provide high performance microsensors and complete measuring systems for a full range of applications in environmental and medical research.
Unisense approached us wanting to rebuild their web presence from the ground up. For this project I acted as Project and account manager, handling all aspects of client interfacing. I also was in charge of developing the Information Architecture and facilitating the design process.
– Vastly improved design and Information Architecture
– Administration of workshops and courses
– Indexed and searchable database with thousands of referenced scientific articles
– Administration of Firmware downloads requiring user validation
– Presentation of extensive product catalog, spec lists, manuals, related publications, etc.
– Analysis of site search data
– User feedback by questionnaire at workshop
– Information Architecture workshop and following IA development
– Compilation of design document for designer
– Design process based on design brief and through multiple iterations
– Handling of 301 redirects from old site.
– Delivery, staff training and ongoing support/development
Unisense were nice enough to write the following recommendation of my work on the project.
Faced with the task of renewing our corporate website, Unisense chose SiteLoom CMS as a full solution provider. Partly because of their offer, and partly because we had a great first impression of Simon and Jeppe.
From the beginning Simon has taken a very professional and skilled approach to our needs. He carried us through the process of creating a new website: collecting user feedback, defining key areas of the site, working with a graphic designer, producing the Information Architecture based on a workshop at Unisense headquarters and finally implementing the technical build. Over the course of the project we presented him with a number of specific challenges and changes, all of which he solved to our satisfaction.
It has been a pleasure working with Simon and I give him my highest recommendation as a Project Manager.
Anne Katrine Bolvig Sørensen