UPDATE: Funny story, I ended up being headhunted by the new agency in charge of supporting their Umbraco .Net CMS solution. Once again I am working for Air Greenland, underlining the importance of making the most of ‘losing a client‘.
For 3.5 years I have been Air Greenland’s go-to guy when it came to managing and developing their extensive SiteLoom solution.
Now they are moving on to a local Greenland Agency, partly to strengthen their CSR profile, but also to avoid the 4 hour time difference between their office and ours. We are sad to see them go, but wish them well in the future.
– Corporate website with 4 language layers
– Mobile site
– Integration with external booking system
– Arrivals/departures live updates
– 5 different Facebook apps including arrivals/departures, info page, quiz
– Cargo calculators
– Travel Agent login area
– Cargo Tracking
– Custom Flash PDF reader w/ backend conversion
– Irregular flight update system
– Dark site fallback in case of disaster
About Air Greenland
Air Greenland is the official carrier airline of Greenland, operating a fleet of 32 aircraft, including 1 airliner used for transatlantic and charter flights, 9 fixed-wing aircraft primarily serving the domestic network, and 22 helicopters feeding passengers from the smaller communities into the domestic airport network.